Sr. DevOps Engineer
- Manage & Handel large-scale server environments including deployment, administration, networking, performance monitoring/tuning, security hardening, troubleshooting, and production operations.
- Install, configure, monitor, and maintain production and testing servers and services.
- Scale up and set up our cloud infrastructure to fit the ongoing requirements for our fast-growing products.
- Deploy, configure and manage large-scale Backups, and replications.
- Setup monitoring and tracking to all running services and maintain them to maximize the uptime of the service
- Architect, design and implement secure build and deploy automation solutions, enhance, and maintain existing automation (Jenkins, Bitbucket).
- Provide environments/operations triage support to troubleshoot & resolve build and deploy issues encountered in production, development, and test environments.
- Responsibility includes both workday and night/weekend on-call support as required to maintain the high availability of the applications for all users.
- Write clean, stable, and safe code in short time frames and frequent increments.
- Collaborate with Delivery and Operations teams to improve automation of workflows, infrastructure, code testing, and deployment.
- Work with software application developers to architect, configure, and troubleshoot application servers locally.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent filed.
Experience: 3-5 years of experience.
- Linux Server Administration
- Docker Building, Running, and Configuration
- Apache and Nginx Server Configuration
- Good knowledge and experience on one scripting language and one programming language at least (preferred NodeJS and shell scripting).
- DevOps Professional certificate or Solution Architect certificate is a plus.
- Large Scale Database Configuration, Maintenance, Replica, Backups, and restore
- Running testing automation and generating reports.
- Jenkins Pipelines (or similar) for both Web and Mobile Apps.
- Different types of database (MYSQL, Postgres, NoSQL, Dynamodb) management, monitoring and backup strategies.
- Managing Git servers and Git workflows.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Agile principles.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, and the ability to work transversely across multiple software products.